What happened to Chapter 8 HTTP Protocol?

What happened to Chapter 8 HTTP Protocol?

Tim Harsch
In particular this URL:
http://www.openrdf.org/doc/sesame2/system/ch08.html
.. is now 404.

So I went to the openrdf.org site and drilled down to the docs located at:
http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/users.docbook?view

Which has a link in section 1.1.2 to the non-existent tag
chapter-http-protocol
http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/users.docbook?view#chapter-h
ttp-protocol

Tim

Re: What happened to Chapter 8 HTTP Protocol?

Jeen Broekstra
On 1/10/13 11:04 AM, Tim Harsch wrote:
> In particular this URL:
> http://www.openrdf.org/doc/sesame2/system/ch08.html
> .. is now 404.

The documentation on www.openrdf.org was out of date, as we've moved to
openrdf.callimachus.net as our main documentation site. This is why I've
removed the old documentation and put links to the new docs in place.

> So I went to the openrdf.org site and drilled down to the docs located at:
> http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/users.docbook?view
>
> Which has a link in section 1.1.2 to the non-existent tag
> chapter-http-protocol
> http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/users.docbook?view#chapter-h
> ttp-protocol

Oops, yes, sorry about that, we're still shuffling and reorganizing things.

It was added to the user docs in an earlier version but then moved out
again (apparently without removing/changing that link).

You can find the documentation for the REST protocol in the System
documentation, at:

http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/system.docbook?view

Cheers,

Jeen