Sesame Workbench Authentication

David Miranda
Hello,

How can i add authentication in the Sesame Workbench? I'm using a JBoss server to run the Workbench.

Regards.

Re: Sesame Workbench Authentication

Visser, Dale

David:

Scroll down to section 2.4.5 after following this link: http://openrdf.callimachus.net/sesame/2.7/docs/users.docbook?view#chapter-server-install

The instructions are specific to a Tomcat container, but you should be able to translate by referring to JBoss documentation. If you come up with a specific set of steps that works for you, I’m sure we’d love to add them to the documentation.

Best regards,

Dale Visser