SPARQL endpoint related

Ganesh kumar
Hi All,

I have hosted OWLIM Lite using Sesame workbench.

I can access the store using the API very easily.

Can some one help me to find the SPARQL endpoint for this please.

I have tried this http://localhost:8181/openrdf-workbench/repositories/repo1/query
and it did not work.

[Am using gephi-Semantic web import tool to connect to a SPARQL endpoint].

Many Thanks..

--
Warm Regards
Ganesh

Re: SPARQL endpoint related

Jeen Broekstra
On 15/10/13 6:10 PM, Ganesh kumar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have hosted OWLIM Lite using Sesame workbench.
>
> I can access the store using the API very easily.
>
> Can some one help me to find the SPARQL endpoint for this please.
>

> I have tried this
> http://localhost:8181/openrdf-workbench/repositories/repo1/query
> <http://localhost:8181/openrdf-workbench/repositories/SYSTEM/query>
> and it did not work.

The Workbench is just a client application, it's not a SPARQL endpoint
itself.

You want the Repository location (the Workbench shows this URL in the
summary screen when you select a repository), it typically looks
something like this (adjust hostname and port number to your setup):

  http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/repo1

The above is the SPARQL endpoint for queries. For update operations, a
separate endpoint URL is provided:

  http://localhost:8080/openrdf-sesame/repositories/repo1/statements

Regards,

Jeen