Rép. : Re: Sesame and JSON-LD

Fabian Cretton
Thank you very much Johan,

I finally got it work too.
Regards
Fabian

>>> "John del Corral [via sesame-general]"
<[hidden email]> 25.04.2014 16:07 >>>
Fabian, I work with Benno on our JSON-LD Sesame integration.
You are mostly correct about 'simply unzip them, add the .jar to
WEB-INF\lib, zip'.

What I did (and there must be better ways with maven) was to
first stop the apache where sesame is a webapp, then
unzip the jsonld-java-sesame-0.3.jar and add it to WEB-INF\lib dir
for both openrdf-sesame and openrdf-workbench (I did NOT rezip it
in the lib dir).  Then I added the dependency jar files that I needed
to make the java API to work with JSON-LD:

commons-io-2.4.jar, jsonld-java-0.3.jar,
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jar,
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.jar, apache-httpcomponents-httpcore.jar,

apache-httpcomponents-httpclient.jar, httpclient-4.2.3.jar,
jackson-annotations-2.0.1.jar

Then I started apache again, and the JSON-LD export options appeared on
workbench

John del Corral