RMI support in Sesame 2.7 version

arthi.venkat

Hi,

Iam a newbee to Sesame.

I need to use the RMI services of Sesame.  Is this supported in the  2.7 version.

I could see the same in the 1.xx   branch but not in 2.7.

How could I use RMI in the 2.7 release?

Thanks and Rgds

Arthi

Re: RMI support in Sesame 2.7 version

Jeen Broekstra
On 14/10/13 6:39 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Iam a newbee to Sesame.
>
> I need to use the RMI services of Sesame.  Is this supported in the  2.7
> version.
>
> I could see the same in the 1.xx   branch but not in 2.7.
>
> How could I use RMI in the 2.7 release?

There is no RMI support in Sesame 2.7. The RMI support that was
available in Sesame 1.x was never ported to Sesame 2.

Regards,

Jeen

Re: RMI support in Sesame 2.7 version

arthi.venkat