JSON-LD as one of the RDFFormat types

Monika Solanki
Is JSON-LD supported yet within the sesame framework as one of the RDFFormat types? While I get the option to select it as one of the output types, I get an exception at runtime.

Monika

Re: JSON-LD as one of the RDFFormat types

Monika Solanki
Solved after downloading the dependencies from,

https://github.com/jsonld-java/jsonld-java/tree/v0.3/integration/sesame