ISWC meetup

Peter Ansell-2
Hi Sesame users and developers,

We (Jeen and I) would like to have a Sesame meet up at ISWC in Sydney this week to discuss future directions. Does anyone have preferred times?

If you aren't at ISWC and have ideas then feel free to send suggestions to the mailing lists.

--
Peter

Re: ISWC meetup

Ganesh kumar

Hi,
I am a sesame user, and I am attending ISWC.
I am ok to meet Tuesday or Wednesday after the conference....

Thanks
Ganesh