IMPORTANT: moving this list to Google Groups

IMPORTANT: moving this list to Google Groups

Jeen Broekstra

Shortly, we will be moving the Sesame general mailinglist to a new
place, converting it into a Google Group.

This move is scheduled to happen on Sunday, April 28, at around 23:00 UTC.

All existing subscribers of the mailinglist will be automatically
transferred to the new list, with as much of your current preferences
intact (so if you are a digest member, you will remain so).

After the transfer is completed, we will send you a notification with
the details of the new list, and then the current mailinglist will be
deactivated.

****PLEASE NOTE******
If you do NOT want your e-mail address to be transferred, you need to
UNSUBSCRIBE from THIS MAILINGSTLIST *before* we start the transfer

Why are we moving?
service. The most important ones are:

1. It can be used as a classic mailingist or as a web forum, at the same
time. Each user can pick their own preferred way to do things.

2. It offers superior archiving and search capabilities.

Thank you,

Jeen Broekstra