Hairy syntax in QB complete example

Timothy Lebo
GLD,

(or, perhaps this is just a Sesame bug, but I wanted GLD to consider the accessibility of their example in different existing tools)

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-vocab-data-cube-20130625/#example
    has a bit of a hairy syntax that hangs up Sesame 2.6.10 (but rapper 2.0.9 handles it fine):

The local name “sdmx-subject:3.2” starts with a digit:

@prefix dct:          <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> .
@prefix ex-geo:       <http://example.org/geo#> .
@prefix qb:           <http://purl.org/linked-data/cube#> .
@prefix eg:           <http://example.org/ns#> .

eg:dataset-le3 a qb:DataSet;
    dct:subject
        sdmx-subject:3.2 ,      # regional and small area statistics
        sdmx-subject:1.4 ,      # Health
        ex-geo:wales;           # Wales
    .

results in "org.openrdf.rio.RDFParseException: Illegal subject value: “2”^^xsd:integer “

Thanks,
Tim Lebo

Re: Hairy syntax in QB complete example

Timothy Lebo
Apologies,

I meant to refer to the complete Turtle example http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-vocab-data-cube-20130625/#full-example and not the narrative.

-Tim

On Nov 20, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Timothy Lebo <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Peter Ansell-2
That is likely due to Sesame not having updated to the Turtle CR yet,
as previously the dot character was not allowed in localname in the
previous specification.

Cheers,

Peter